Del Oro Class of 1995
- Del Oro's Class of 1995 is reuniting Saturday, September 26th, 2015 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Casque Winery, 9280 Horseshoe Bar Road, Loomis, CA 95650. The evening will feature food by Randy's Creative Catering, beverages by Casque, and local after-event transportation by D.O.H.S. alumni, within a 10-mile radius.
- Event cost is $35 per person or $65 per couple. For more information, please visit the Del Oro Class of 1995 Facebook page, or contact a classmate!
Del Oro Class of 1984
- The class of 1984 is having a 30 year reunion on--Saturday, August 16th. 6:30-11:30 pm at Power's Mansion Inn's event space (185 Harrison Street. Auburn, CA)
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and are $35 per person. Dinner and music included--Call Beth Wilson Hickman at 916-203-2221 for more details--Checks may be mailed to 275 Placerado Avenue, Auburn. 95603
Del Oro Class of 1969
- The Class of 69 is having their 45th reunion on September 20 at Dingus McGee's Roadhouse in Auburn.
- 14500 Musso Road #(530) 878-1000
- From 6pm-11pm.
- Contact Gary Davis at GDstunt@aol.com or Mark Hirakawa at Mark.Hirakawa@att.net
- If anyone checks in, and they don't know if we have their address', they should contact us.
- Thank You very much, Gary Davis 818-929-4950
Del Oro Class of 1975
- The Del Oro High School Class of 1975 is holding our 40 year reunion on Saturday, October 24, 2015, from 5 to 9:00 p.m. at the Blue Goose Hall located at 3550 Taylor Road in Loomis. We will be featuring heavy appetizers by Randy's Creative Catering (attire: business casual). More information will be posted later (price, registration information, etc.). Please provide us with your email address and/or telephone number if you're interested in attending. For more information, please email me at PHDlovesgarlic@AOL.com
Del Oro Class of 1964
- In looking back, the Class of 1964 was to be the FIRST class to graduate in the NEW stadium, but it RAINED that day and night so we got moved into the gym....too bad. Now I think back and that was FIFTY years ago? Where did the time go? Hail Del Oro, Hail, Hail, Hail, Ever Dauntless, Ever True..........................
Sandra Still Thayne, Del Oro Class of
1964 and proud of it!