Essential Learning Outcomes
- Gain an understanding of subject, verb, noun and adjective agreement.
- Complete a project of the teacher’s choosing which will incorporate
appropriate vocabulary usage and subject/verb agreement.
- Use basic sentence structure with a goal of 70% or higher accuracy in
written and spoken form.
- Read a given text and be able to comprehend at least 70% of its context
thereby allowing students to facilitate the discussion of key points.
- Conjugate and incorporate regular, irregular and stem-changing present
tense verbs with 70% mastery.
- Complete a final exam assessment that consists of reading, writing, and
listening to various native speakers.